Purchase of a $100 deposit listing reserves your place in our Summer 2023 custom corset production schedule (approx. July-September).
How it works:
1. Purchase $100 up front deposit listing – now you’re on our schedule for a custom size/color/etc!
2. We contact you via email (in order of purchase) to talk details and finalize your order once we approach your place on our schedule.
3. We invoice you for the balance and make your order.
If for some reason we cannot honor your request or you change your mind, all deposits are refundable before work begins. Coupon codes are not valid for deposit purchase. More details on the blog.
By purchasing a deposit listing, you agree to the following:
1. That you have some idea of what you want, or are ready to hear options and make decisions to move forward with your order promptly once we contact you (i.e. no "holding" a deposit slot for some unknown future project/time).
2. We reserve the right to cancel and refund your deposit order if we receive no response from you within a reasonable time (i.e. two weeks) once we reach out to begin your order, or if you fail to provide measurements, payment, style choice, mockup return, or other information needed to complete your order within a reasonable time. We will give final warnings via email if this action becomes necessary.
Please see our Policies page for important information regarding payments, shipping, returns, and customs. International buyers are responsible for all VAT/customs fees on finished corsets. Under no circumstances will a shipment be marked as a "gift" or declared at a reduced value, in compliance with United States law.